- PMPA Uniform Leotard
- PMPA Uniform skirt for Test 1, Test 2 and Test 3 Ballet
- Clean Ballet stockings (and a backup pair)
- Clean Leather Ballet shoes with ballet ribbons
Major ballet students must have ribbons on flat shoes as well as pointe shoes.
All hair will be in a classical bun on the crown of the head, no whispys bits, lots of gel and hairspray please. No jewellery, no earrings, no bracelets.
All Ballet Examination students from Bronze Medal to Gold Star will require their own Ballet theory book. This book is an important part of their examination each year. Students will have the one book that lasts them for the duration of their studies. They will need to take this book into each of their exams, year after year. If your dancer does not have a book yet, they are available from the office. Books are not needed for Appraisal dancers.
- All covid procedures will be strictly followed during the exam times.
- In the event that Sydney is still in lockdown during exams, our examiner will conduct the exams via zoom.
- In the event Regional NSW is still in lockdown, we would look at postponing the exams until we were able to be back in the PMPA studios.